Full-Time Student Recruitment and Communications Assistant
Student Recruitment and Communications Assistant
Would you like to contribute to the education of the future generations of passionate Europeans? Do you have previous communications experience? Are you able to build effective working relationships with a wide variety of people and institutions? If yes, join us at the College of Europe in Natolin where every year about 130 students from about 30 different countries study one of the most comprehensive European interdisciplinary advanced masters’ programmes in the world.
This excellent opportunity will offer you a chance to play a vital role in the communications and recruitment strategy of the College of Europe in Natolin. You must demonstrate strong motivations, creativity and organizational skills. If you are looking for a challenging role within a Higher Education and European setting and can demonstrate the desired qualities, apply today!
Starting date: as soon as possible.
As a Student Recruitment and Communications Assistant at the College of Europe in Natolin, your main duties will include:
- Supporting the student recruitment process from the application dossiers to the final admission of the future College of Europe students;
- Managing our e-recruitment system and processing student data essential for their selection;
- Planning, organizing and carrying out promotional visits and delivering presentations at universities in Europe and beyond;
- Supporting the Communications and Recruitment team with developing communications and marketing strategies;
- Supporting with social media management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) websites management and digital advertising;
- Assisting in production of promotional materials such as brochures, leaflets, posters, videos, banners, newsletters;
- Preparing supporting documents, reports and various analyses on the communications and recruitment activities.
We are looking for candidates with:
- a Master’s degree;
- excellent English (full professional proficiency);
- 2 years of work experience in a communications role;
- good organizational skills;
- good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with staff across the organization and to interact with a variety of individuals/organizations;
- high level of accuracy;
- high sense of responsibility and initiative;
- a high level of IT literacy, with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point and the ability to learn new applications as required.
- an international working environment;
- a contract under Polish law;
- a competitive remuneration;
- a 1 year contract, renewable.
At the College of Europe in Natolin we are energetic and passionate about what we do and we seek qualified candidates who will share our commitment.
How to ApplyIf you are interested to join our team, please e-mail your detailed curriculum vitae in the EUROPASS format together with a maximum one page letter of motivation to: Mr Mattia Filippin, Head of Communications and Recruitment (email@example.com) by 22 April 2018.
54 total views, 3 today