Full-Time Strategic Communications Advisor
Strategic Communications Advisor
The Union of the Electricity Industry – eurelectric is the sector association which represents the common interests of the electricity industry at pan-European level, plus its affiliates and associates on several other continents. We currently have over 34 full members, representing the electricity industry in 32 European countries. eurelectric is seeking to appoint a dynamic and energetic Strategic Communications Advisor (ref. SCA0209) to join the strategic communications team in the eurelectric Secretariat.
As strategic communications advisor, you will contribute to develop and implement an effective communications strategy that enhances the profile of our association.
- In close cooperation with the Communications Manager, help plan, organise and coordinate all aspects of strategic communications of policy messages, adoption and launch of lobby tools, timing of publications, messaging etc.;
- Assist with the implementation of Communications Strategy and with maximising the effectiveness of communications messages in public affairs campaigns;
- Maintain under constant review an agenda of communications actions with strategic/tactical emphasis on the delivery of publications (reports, position papers, letters, voting recommendations etc.);
- Proofreading and quality control of messages;
- Develop a database/depository of eurelectric key messages and presentations;
- Ensure implementation of all processes and checks prior to publication.
Requirements and competencies
- Advanced University degree and minimum 2 years’ experience in European affairs, public affairs or corporate communications;
- Proven track record of participating in successful communications and public affairs campaigns;
- Native English speaker with excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Knowledge of the EU political processes;
- Ability to understand complex policy issues and to articulate them in a clear manner. Knowledge of key energy and environment issues, a definite asset;
- Dynamic, stress-resistant team player able to work under pressure. Organised and flexible, capable of handling a variety of tasks.
How to ApplyPlease submit your application, including a CV and motivation letter (quoting “ref.SCA0209”) by 2 March to email@example.com. Attn. Giuseppina Rondinelli, HR Senior Advisor, Tel +32(0)471813802
90 total views, 6 today