Full-Time Software Engineer – Clinical Applications
Software Engineer – Clinical Applications
The mission of the Digital Factory unit is to develop software solutions enhancing the operational excellence for IBA’s proton therapy systems (PTS) deployed all over the world. The Digital Factory unit has recently started a new project to develop a web application (TWIGA) that will help the medical physicist manage their daily tasks more efficiently. This includes among others a small workflow engine to optimize the treatment plan reviewing and automating several timeconsuming tasks of the daily patient QA.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Take part in the design of the software products;
- Develop production-grade code for the software products;
- Develop automated tests at system level to support the validation activities;
- Develop customized screens for machine data visualization and analysis;
- Ensure the development and the priority are aligned with the expectations of the stakeholders;
- Ensure the complete technical documentation of the solutions is available;
- Support the analysis and the resolution of the identified issues during the lifetime of the products.
- a Master degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent experience in software development;
- experience in backend development or micro services (Java, spring boot, python, node.js);
- experience in web technologies;
- familiarity with Agile and DevOps concepts;
- excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of French is an asset.
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge;
- A team player, open minded and enjoy having interactions with people having different backgrounds;
- Flexible and stress resistant;
- Focused on delivering quality and value;
- Service-minded and client-oriented with excellent problem solving skills;
- Able to organize your work autonomously and propose initiatives;
- Willing to occasionally travel up to.
How to Applyhttp://www.iba-careers.com/?page=job&job_id=14496&lang=en&r=?page%3Dcareer%26lang%3Den%26country%3DBE%26category%3D%26keywords%3D
160 total views, 2 today