Full-Time Social Media Lead Expert
Social Media Lead Expert
ICF Mostra is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in public information campaigns across the European Union. We have an extensive portfolio of EU institutional clients and offer a wide range of services, including outreach to media, stakeholders and citizens using state of the art digital solutions and public relations. Part of the ICF International network, ICF Mostra is located in Brussels, Belgium and currently employs 140 people made up of 15 different nationalities.
The Social Media Lead Expert is responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies for our clients. He/she works in close collaboration with ICF Mostra’s strategic and creative teams, and our social media experts. The Social Media Lead Expert provides clients with guidance in social media and ensures that strategies are both efficient and effective within the defined objectives and goals.
The Lead Expert has an excellent track record in designing social media strategies and a rich background in digital communication.
He/she handles the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including using online listening tools, research, scope development, creative briefings, project implementation and impact analysis. He/she should also be comfortable working in a diverse and versatile agency with a team composed of many different experts of different nationalities and have good communication and ‘people skills’.
The successful candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with giving ‘out of the box ‘advice to clients and across teams.
- Sets innovative social media strategies;
- Manages the adaptation of these strategies into implementable social media projects to meet defined goals;
- Provides lead expertise to a team of social media experts;
- Offers our clients outstanding knowledge on the usage of social media channels;
- Works with project managers and agency teams to ensure work is aligned to client and project requirements.
- Proactively keeps abreast of clients’ social media strategies and projects;
- Defines KPIs and analyse project performance, as well as reports to clients.
- At least 6-8 years’ professional experience with 4 years in digital communication;
- Proficient knowledge of social media platforms and their usage;
- Strong track record of successfully managing complex digital projects;
- Proven ability to set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities;
- Up-to-date with latest digital trends and always eager to try these out;
- Ability to balance big-picture thinking with strong attention to details;
- Solid analytical skills and ability to handle data;
- Comfortable working in teams with good people skills;
- Excellent written, verbal and technical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English, with additional EU languages an asset.
How to Applyhttps://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700004331&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00
241 total views, 4 today