Full-Time Service Manager
PRETA S.A.S., a company under French law, was created in 2013 to drive and deliver market competitive services in the field of digital payments and identity. It is the solution manager of MyBank and Open Banking Europe. The company is a fully owned subsidiary of EBA CLEARING, the provider of pan-European payment infrastructure solutions currently owned by 51 shareholder banks.
PRETA’s objective is to ensure the protection of people’s cyber, electronic and digital identity and empower them with secure and simple solutions for their online and mobile activities. It has a Pan-European perspective and encourages the inclusion and collaboration of all players – from industry authorities to businesses, government and system integrators – to drive forward the European digital economy and Digital Single Market.
MyBank makes it easier and safer to sell and buy over the Internet. It enables customers to pay for their online purchases via their regular online banking environment: they simply select MyBank among the payment methods offered by their e-merchant and are then redirected to their online banking portal, where they can directly initiate a SEPA Credit Transfer. MyBank also supports the initiation of e-mandates for Direct Debits and identity verification.
Open Banking Europe supports the regulatory aims of facilitating innovation, competition and efficiency for online payments in the EU. We do this by bringing market players together and turning PSD2 regulatory requirements into operational reality. At the heart of this are the OBE directory services that will be the trusted reference for the industry.
We are looking for a pro-active, co-operative and communicative professional with previous experience in payments or open banking within a bank, a payment gateway or a solution provider. You will be part of a small team responsible for running the MyBank and Open Banking Europe services and the support functions. You will work closely together with all MyBank team members and report to the Director of Operations and Corporate Services of PRETA. This position will be based in Brussels (Belgium).
The role includes supervising, coordinating and supporting activities related to the running of the MyBank services and the Open Banking Europe directory services across Europe. You will liaise with banks and payment service providers for the planning of certification windows and testing phases. You will be pro-active in supervising the resolution customer enquiries about business aspects and identifying potential issues likely to raise reputational damage. You have experience in analysing data, investigating incidents and preparing reports to the management.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Supervise the service delivery activities and related business processes: registration, on-boarding, coordination of testing, incident management, reporting and statistics;
- Oversee team members ensuring deliverables are met, preparing reports, enhance processes where necessary and carry out duties personally to ensure highest quality;
- Ensure exemplary customer service and answer queries or complaints from banks, service providers, merchants, consumers quickly and professionally;
- Planning and coordination and delivery of certification windows for new adherents;
- Incident management, related communication towards stakeholders, escalation to the Director of Operations where necessary and work to lessen recurring issues;
- Preparing and analysing business intelligence data;
- Maintaining, drafting and updating internal and external documentation and procedures;
- Liaising with technical providers for the delivery and the maintenance of the technical infrastructure;
- Contributing to other project work as required.
The successful candidate will:
- have excellent spoken and written English skills and a confident manner – Italian or any additional European languages would be an asset;
- have gained relevant work experience in an operational environment of a payment-industry-related service provider, integrator or fintech;
- be a problem-solver, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- be dynamic, pro-active, a team-player and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a varied multinational audience;
- have an IT/Computer Science qualification and experience in web-services, payments or digital banking;
- strong knowledge of XML-based web service protocols (SOAP & REST over HTTPS);
- have experience in the area of public key infrastructure (PKI) and digital certificates;
- ability to rapidly identify the appropriate points of applicable industry standards;
- have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Before applying for this position, which is based in Brussels (Belgium), please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
How to ApplyIf you think you meet the required qualifications and skills, if you are entrepreneurial, are willing to develop your career in a challenging and international environment, with enticing compensation and benefits, and if you would like to work for a company that plays a key role in expanding pan-European payment infrastructures, we invite you to send your application for the attention of: Anne ROLLAND Head of Human Resources EBA CLEARING S.A.S. 40 rue de Courcelles 75008 Paris France email@example.com
Information about the application processPlease note that only complete applications will be accepted and considered. Complete applications must include: a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter (both in English). At this initial stage of the application process, please do not send us any supporting documents (e.g. work certificates or diplomas). Start and end dates of all previous positions and whether they were full-time or part-time positions should be indicated in the curriculum vitae. The CV should contain details of any professional experience and studies as well as of any relevant trainings or research work. If your application is retained for any interview rounds, you should be prepared to submit documents supporting the information provided in the CV. Documents may include work certificates or recommendation letters, which should indicate the duration and nature of experience. Freelance or self-employed candidates should provide either a copy of the entry in the relevant trade register or any official document (for example tax revenue statements) confirming the length of the relevant work experience. Alternatively, candidates may provide individual contacts for professional references in relation to their previous work or study experiences. Candidates should also be ready to provide 1-2 of these contacts upon request, i.e. in addition to any work certificates or letters of recommendation. The address indicated in the curriculum vitae will be used as the location from which a candidate invited to a face-to-face interview will travel.
For further information, please visit our websites atwww.mybank.eu www.openbankingeurope.eu www.ebaclearing.eu
46 total views, 1 today