Full-Time Senior Project Manager for Automotive Radar Products
Senior Project Manager for Automotive Radar Products
As a Senior Project Manager for Automotive Radar Products (f/m), you will work with global market leaders in the automotive industry to bring new and exciting experiences to billions of people. Together with a highly motivated international team, you are developing innovative Radar sensors to fuel the global autonomous driving trend.
In your new role you will initiate, manage and finish radar semiconductor product development projects, ensuring that the deliverables are provided in time and meet costs and quality.
In this respect, you will:
- Plan, organize and control the project with full responsibility for all operational decisions in the project and for the successful achievement of all project targets;
- Form and lead the project team and assign responsibilities within the project;
- Manage and control the entire project life-cycle and ensure hand-over to sustaining function as main contact person for all questions regarding the project;
- Continuously focus on project quality, assess progress and ensure that goals are met even in the face of changes, challenges and risks;
- Think and act in a cooperative way and to be personally committed to the customer’s concerns;
- Apply strong problem-solving skills in an interdisciplinary team setup;
- This job is suitable for full- and part-time.
You like to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and are able to communicate clearly and in a direct manner when sharing and simplifying complex information. Working with responsibility and connected freedom in decision making processes is a spur to you. Additionally, you can motivate people of different backgrounds and make them work in an independent manner.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university/university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Microelectronics or comparable;
- 8+ years of relevant working experience related to semiconductor product development;
- 6+ years of experience in project management, ideally in the semiconductor industry;
- Solid technical understanding of System-on-Chip architectures including digital-, analog- and software design;
- Experience in ISO26262 compliant product developments is a plus;
- Talent to communicate effectively and clearly;
- Fluent English skills and ability to communicate in German as a plus;
- Valid IPMA Level C certification is considered as a plus.
How to Applyhttps://www.infineon.com/cms/en/careers/jobsearch/jobsearch/25696-Senior-Project-Manager-for-Automotive-Radar-Products-f-m/
48 total views, 2 today