Full-Time Senior Process Design Engineer
Senior Process Design Engineer
To provide leadership and direction for process engineering matters connected with the development, industrialisation and routine manufacture of Pharmaceutical products.
- To set standards for process engineering which ensure the safe and reliable manufacture of its drug products in accordance with cGMP and Sanofi Aventis quality standards and guidelines;
- To direct manufacturing personnel on all process engineering issues relating to the design, specification and operation of process systems which may affect safety, product quality or regulatory compliance;
- To ensure that requirements for process engineering work are properly specified and essential deliverables identified resulting in tangible benefits in drug product process efficiency and commercial effectiveness being delivered to the company;
- To ensure that process engineering design and investigation work is carried out by appropriately qualified organisation/individuals and results are properly presented;
- To evaluate processes in development and operations, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and define any changes required.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in Chemical Engineering;
- Member of professional Engineering Body.
How to Applyhttps://sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SanofiCareers/job/Holmes-Chapel/Senior-Process-Design-Engineer_R24732-1
52 total views, 1 today