Full-Time Senior Packaging Engineer Seasonal
Senior Packaging Engineer Seasonal
Do you have a track record of successful complex packaging project deliveries? Can you easily manage multiple packaging teams? Help bring chocolate innovation concepts to life.
We’ll challenge you every step of the way: the job
As a Sr. Packaging Engineer, you’ll be responsible for our market share and presentation over Easter and Christmas, and our global Travel Retail channel. We challenge you to build a bridge between the global and European packaging team by translating global packaging innovations into feasible and viable outcomes. To achieve this, you will initiate and manage major regional innovation packaging projects.
Your focus will be on discovering and translating global seasonal chocolate growth activities, and implementing new packaging innovations in our business.
How you will be impacting the world of our customers? By:
- identifying and leveraging internal and external supply network opportunities with external manufacturers and co-packers;
- engaging with different high-level stakeholders to deal with multiple complex projects at the same time;
- working closely with our Global Category Business Units on the technical feasibility of packaging concepts at an early stage of the design process;
- taking the lead as a business packaging owner by collaborating with the Marketing and Procurement departments;
- sharing your technical packaging expertise in flexibles, carton and corrugated and rigid plastics.
Are you eager to share your winning packaging experience with us?
Our employees are more than just employees. That’s why we’d like you to be creative, customer-focused and action-oriented. You know how to manage different relationships in project teams and with external partners, and always look for creative solutions during problematic situations. Standing alone doesn’t make you nervous; it ensures you always aim to learn more and to grow within your division. In addition, you can positively influence others and direct them effectively.
The experienced engineer we are looking for:
- holds a HBO, bachelor’s or master’s degree in (food) packaging, industrial design engineering or another discipline related to technical packaging;
- has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in packaging innovation in FMCG or the packaging industry;
- is an expert in complex project management and is comfortable around higher management;
- has an excellent command of English, both verbally and written.
Develop your future, develop the whole you
At Mars, a job is more than just a job. The possibilities are limitless: the road with us contains many exciting and challenging stops across a diverse business portfolio. You’ll have the freedom to explore, discover and pursue your passions. That’s why we offer you unique development programmes, provided by our award-winning Mars University.
We strive to create a work environment that inspires pride and life-long learning.
We’re pleased that our efforts have led to Mars being named #3 Best Workplaces 2018 by Great Place to Work.
- Above-average annual wages and flexible working hours;
- 25 days of annual leave and 2 collective days off;
- Growing beyond what you can possibly imagine;
- Benefits that make your life easier and more fun, including your own company pension scheme, life insurance and corporate gym memberships.
How to Apply
Are you ready to belong to something more?Apply online using the link below, and tell us more about how you can make a difference professionally and personally. Click here to apply For more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on +31 (0) 413 383730.
Meet Mars: delivering quality and value around the worldMars operates in 180 countries and is the ambassador for our biggest global chocolate, gum and confectionery brands. Some of our leading brands include M&M's ®, SNICKERS®, PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, Skittles and UNCLE BEN'S. When we work together, united by our Five Principles, we can make the world a better place, while delivering superior results and growth we can be proud of. Agency calls are not appreciated.
48 total views, 1 today