This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Apr 2018
Full-Time Senior Aerodynamicists
Would you like to
- work on current F1 race car developments and/or new car concepts?
- work closely with other aerodynamicists, CFD engineers and model designers in order to make a substantial contribution towards the performance of our F1 race cars?
- perform wind tunnel testing and results analysis?
- run and analyse your own CFD cases using quality surfaces some of which you have created yourself?
- contribute to the aerodynamic understanding and development methods of the aerodynamics group?
Do you have
- experience as well as a track record as a (senior) aerodynamicist in Formula 1?
- a degree in aeronautical engineering or similar; with a PhD as a preference?
- experience and ability in CAD surfacing (preferably CATIA V5/V6) with experience of other CAD functions?
- the ability to process large amounts of data, whilst under pressure, maintaining a clear view of the targets?
- knowledge of the layout and performance aspects of a Formula 1 race car?
- highly self-motivated, result-oriented, solution-driven, stress-tolerant, open-minded and honest?
- a team player, dedicated, resilient and flexible in terms of working hours including weekend and shift work?
- capable of following the thoughts of others and open to unconventional and new approaches as well as being accustomed to a conscientious working style under time pressure?
How to Applyhttps://www.sauberf1team.com/job/senior-aerodynamicists
184 total views, 1 today