Under the direct supervision by the IAF Executive Director the Secretary/Accountant shall provide secretarial support, accounting and staff administration activities.
Specific duties include:
- Secretariat Activities:
- Accepting incoming phone calls, responding to queries and connecting to concerned IAF staff;
- Managing incoming and outgoing postal mail;
- Administering the “Info” e-mail account;
- Welcoming visitors;
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the secretariat office;
- Administering service contracts;
- Interfacing with service providers (cleaning, communication, IT, etc.);
- Managing the IAF contacts database;
- Ordering office supplies as needed;
- Managing logistics of materials to be sent to and from IAF events locations;
- Making travel arrangements for IAF Secretariat staff;
- Preparing correspondence as requested;
- Registering incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Administering the IAF archieve.
- Accounting Activities:
- Preparing and sending out invoices;
- Following up on payments;
- Processing payments as authorized by the Executive Director;
- Registering all financial transactions in the SAGE system;
- Preparing a Grand Livre extract of the accounts on a monthly basis.
- Staff Administration:
- Registering staff holidays and keeping up-to-date a general leave plan;
- Interfacing with the IAF accounting service provider on payments of salaries and social charges;
- Supporting the planning and consolidation of staff trainings;
- Other duties as requested by the Executive Director.
- Experience as bilingual Secretary;
- Experience as Accountant;
- Excellent French language skills (native speaking is a strong asset);
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent IT proficiency (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook);
- Languages: French (preferably native speaking) + English (excellent oral and written skills);
- Open to work in an international environment;
- Well organised with excellent planning skills;
- Team work competency;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Customer focused attitude;
- Ability to work under stress;
- Highly motivated;
- High sense of initiative and well organized.
What do we offer?
- 1-year CDD (followed by CDI);
- Challenging job with exposure to the international space community at all levels;
- Attractive salary.
How to Applyhttp://www.iafastro.org/vacancy-notice-secretary-accountant/
205 total views, 1 today