Full-Time Regulatory Risk Manager
Regulatory Risk Manager
Within the Transversal Reporting, Monitoring & Regulatory team of the Financial Risk Management division, the candidate will be specifically in charge of Regulatory Banking Risks Topics.
This particular function would focus on the following tasks:
- Organizing Regulatory watch of Banking Risk publications (EBA, CRR, BRRD, SRM, EMIR…);
- Pro-actively identifying regulatory evolutions including attending to external events (National Bank of Beligum, Big 4 conference…);
- Performing detailed analysis and impact assessments of International and Belgian regulations related to Financial risks and Capital requirements in coordination with Risk experts. This will implies formulating written interpretation and analysis of regulatory changes;
- Facilitating embedding of those regulatory evolutions within Euroclear in coordination with other divisions (Finance, IT, Legal);
- Organize Training of regulatory topics within Euroclear & share your knowledge with less experienced risk managers and help them to further develop their full potential.
- Willingness to learn the specificity of Euroclear activities;
- Comfortable with mathematical aspects of Capital Regulation as well as the Banking Regulatory framework;
- Knowledge in Accounting is a key asset;
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. engineering, economics, business, science) or equivalent through experience;
- English (both spoken and written) is required; knowledge of French or Dutch is not required but would be an asset.
- Clear and concise writing skills;
- Well organized and able to meet deadlines;
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and follow through on projects;
- Ability to work under short deadlines;
- Take action to promote own professional and personal development;
- Make and maintaining a strong, credible first impression in different situations;
- Examine matters from a distance and putting them in a broader context and time perspective;
- Interpreting a problem in its context and systematically looking for additional information to solve it.
How to Applyhttps://euroclear.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=BRU201BP
167 total views, 1 today