Full-Time Project Manager on Environmental Communication
Project Manager on Environmental Communication
Want to work with EU and environmental affairs?
Arctik sprl is a Brussels-based consultancy specialised in European affairs and environmental communications.
We are currently looking for an independent and pro-active person with an environmental background to manage EU projects in the field of environment, climate and circular economy.
- Coordination of EU project activities in the field of environment, climate and circular economy;
- Contact point for project partners;
- Develop and execute dissemination strategies;
- Pro-actively search for information and disseminate to partners and target groups;
- Draft articles, interviews and press releases;
- Assist in drafting call for tenders and call for proposals;
- Develop social media strategies.
- Master degree specialised in environment, climate or energy issues;
- Experience with communications and/or journalistic work;
- Preferably experience in the field of environment, climate or energy. Knowledge of circular economy is an asset;
- Very good editing skills;
- English native speaker;
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently;
- Flexible attitude and solution-minded;
- European spirt and a sense of humour!
- Ability to present complex issues in a simplified way;
- Ability to produce content while keeping track of tasks and logistics;
- Good computer knowledge; html and/or photo editing is a plus;
- Professional practice of social media.
- A dynamic and creative consultancy;
- A one-year contract, renewable starting April 2018;
- Competitive salary;
- Office near the EU institutions, Brussels;
- Interesting tasks working with strategic EU affairs.
How to Apply
Application processPlease send your CV and cover letter to HR@arctik.eu – Closing date: 15 March 2018. A creative application would be appreciated (web, video, article…)! Interviews to take place at the end of March 2018. (Only selected applicants will be contacted).
39 total views, 4 today