Full-Time Project Manager
ACRE is the third largest and fastest-growing political movement in Europe. ACRE brings together more than 30 conservative and free-market parties united by the centre-right values expressed in the ACRE Reykjavik Declaration.
ACRE is affiliated with the European Conservatives and Reformists Groups in the European Parliament, the Committee of the Regions, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities and the NATO Parliamentary Assembly. ACRE also works closely with the New Direction Foundation, and the European Young Conservatives.
Learn more about us at www.acreurope.eu.
To support its continuing growth, ACRE is looking for a new Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced international team. The role is based at ACRE’s Secretariat, in Brussels.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- The delivery of numerous high quality ACRE events, by arranging major conferences, seminars, foreign delegation visits and other events in Europe and beyond;
- Ensuring that all aspects of projects are delivered from concept to completion;
- Undertaking other general ACRE tasks as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to Degree level;
- Strong communication skills in English;
- Proven work experience in project management and a flair for imaginative event ideas and branding concepts;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly organised with a keen eye for detail;
- Experience of working with the Right-of-Centre political and policy environment is essential.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this position please send your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com by 22nd March 2018, with the subject line "ACRE Project Manager". All communication will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
141 total views, 2 today