Full-Time Project Engineer, Highways (Modelling Integration)
Project Engineer, Highways (Modelling Integration)
We are currently recruiting a Project Engineer to work as a key member of our Highways & Transportation Team, to integrate software and models across a number of software platforms.
- A Degree in Civil Engineering as a minimum; a masters qualification would be advantageous;
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in road design and/or transport planning;
- In depth knowledge and experience of Texas (USA) Department of Transport (TexDoT) standards and procedures;
- Road and junction design experience;
- Road design experience in pavements, drainage, NMU, traffic control plns and highways ancilliaries;
- Working knowledge of integrating Bentley Geopak, InRoads and Bentley Microstation & Bentley Geopak software;
- Experience in HEC-RAS flow analysis software and FLUENT;
- Excellent IT skills and competent in relevant BIM applications (incl.: AutoCAD & AutoCAD Civil 3D);
- Knowledge and experience of data analysis within a road design/transport planning context;
- Knowledge of transport/traffic modelling software including Arcady, Linsig etc.;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with multi-disciplinary project teams to integrate modelling, design, procure and supervise highway, transport and infrastructural projects, using Irish and TexDOT design standards;
- Working on projects in a collaborative Level 2 BIM environment;
- Complying with RPS systems;
- Ensuring an understanding of project management objectives;
- Engaging with clients and design teams for project delivery.
- Ability to apply and integrate US and Irish design software to create homogenous outputs;
- Possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations;
- Have the capability to devise new approaches to problems encountered;
- Possess the ability to lead and motivate themselves, takes ownership of issues and seeks team participation to achieve best solution;
- Have a willingness to learn and develop.
How to Applyhttps://www.joinrps.com/showJob.aspx?s=lp&j=4546
191 total views, 1 today