Full-Time Project and EU Funding Manager
Project and EU Funding Manager
Global supercomputing leader Cray builds innovative systems and solutions enabling researchers in academia, government and industry to meet existing and future simulation and analytics challenges. Headquartered in Seattle in the US, Cray maintains European offices in Bristol, UK and Basel, Switzerland.
For supporting our activities in European R&D programmes, we are looking for a Project and EU Funding Manager (80-100%).
The Project and EU Funding Manager supports the director of the Cray EMEA Research Lab (CERL) and his team in preparing and running collaboration research projects in the “Horizon 2020” framework programme of European Commission and in national research initiatives in Europe.
Duties include but are not restricted to
- Monitoring upcoming calls of the European Commission and national funding agencies for proposals;
- Supporting the CERL director in preparing and coordinating R&D projects;
- Financial reporting with the support of the CERL team and in close collaboration with EMEA controller;
- Developing business cases and non-technical proposal content targeting specific funding calls;
- Managing project-related financial accounts under supervision of the EMEA controller;
- Developing project-based dissemination, communication and marketing materials;
- Monitoring of monthly financial spending of project budgets, of progress and project deliverables;
- Preparation, execution, and follow-up of project audits;
- Organising events and work meetings.
Required Minimum Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in H2020 project management;
- Sound analytical and financial management skills;
- Self-starter, energetic, organised, excellent communicator, used to work towards tight deadlines in a technical/scientific environment;
- Business fluent in English; other language skills, in particular German, are a plus;
- EU/EEA/Swiss citizenship or existing UK residency/Swiss work permit (see work location below).
How to Applyhttps://rn12.ultipro.com/CRA1002/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*858116A227E58DBE
136 total views, 2 today