Full-Time Principal Program and Project Management
Principal Program and Project Management
The EMEA CPMO provides program management and oversight of BNY Mellon’s major global strategic and regulatory initiatives.
The Principal, Program and Project Management will support the Managing Director, Strategic Programmes, in the oversight, management and occasional delivery of assigned programs of work as per a defined scope, quality expectations and budget. Leads and provides some direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
- Manages and oversees the end-to-end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, internal client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of high complexity. Directs and controls all work performed. Reports and escalates progress/issues to Sr. management, as needed;
- Develops detailed project plans and schedules projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation. Monitors project results for significant deviations;
- Manages vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments;
- May provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals;
- Works with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project. May coordinate resources across organizational boundaries;
- Serves as a liaison between clients and internal groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Manages communication with business leaders at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues. Manages client expectations and ensures project delivery;
- Maintains a program/project file of relevant information, documents and correspondence related to the program/project in an auditable state ensuring that all deliverables are appropriately documented;
- Manages daily checkpoints and weekly reporting needs including documenting and tracking changes, assumptions, issues, risks and dependencies related to the program/project and where applicable the overarching programme. Specifically clarifies, manages and/or escalates exceptions to ensure timely and appropriate resolution of issues and mitigation of risks;
- Produces high quality and timely management information fit for consumption by the Program Manager and relevant governance structures;
- Communicates and engages with stakeholders from across the lines of business and business partners as required to build commitment throughout the life of the project;
- Provides coaching and training to the project team and recipients as required;
- Adheres to the CPMO Program Management Playbook;
- Ability to travel within Europe is essential.
- Master Degree Level education required;
- Program management certificate at practitioner level or equivalent preferred;
- Deep knowledge of Regulatory/Governance frameworks (ideally within BNYM);
- Knowledge of the EU regulatory landscape and legislation, particularly related to Belgium is highly desirable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Financial Services;
- Experience working in a confidential environment;
- Experienced in enterprise level reporting, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project.
Key Competencies required
- Client Focus;
- Strong leadership;
- Delivers compelling and effective presentations and written communications;
- Strong stakeholder management including facilitating, training and coaching;
- Flexibility and Adaptability;
- Highly organised;
- Problem Solving Skills;
- Strong outcome focus;
- Politically astute;
- Very Strong Detail Orientation;
- Flexibility in terms of both working hours and work undertaken will be required.
How to Applyhttps://jobs.bnymellon.com/jobs/1711700/Principal+Program+and+Project+Management?lang=en-US
447 total views, 2 today