Full-Time Operations Director
About the company
At Foodbags Company AG, we are all passionate food idealists.
We love handmade, natural and delicious food.
HANDMADE, NATURAL, TASTY!
We produce without preservatives or additives wherever possible. We shock freeze and deliver our products to our wholesalers and privately through our free home delivery service. We create new food concepts for restaurants. We also participate at many events like Street Food Festivals and OpenAir Festivals with our impressive food trucks throughout the year. On top of this, we also provide different scales of catering services for corporate events and private parties
As our business is growing fast, we are going to open our first food court very soon. An ambitious nation-wide expansion plan is also on its way.
We do what we do with passion and love.
Operations Director Job Purpose:
Directs and coordinates the internal structure of an organisation based on company policies, goals, and objectives to ensure an efficient working environment and that deadlines are met consistently. An operations director may be the one to suggest and outline these goals and objectives.
Operations Director Job Responsibilities:
- Assists upper management in setting goals that promote company growth
- Oversees daily activity of the team
- Prepares budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports as needed
- Develops and implements SOPs for all operational departments
- Provides advice and guidance to other employees
- Manages team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines
- Develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Improves existing systems and policies
- Ensures customer requirements are met in a timely manner
- Promotes and enforces safety in the workplace
- Oversees stock and inventory
- Oversees manufacturing functions
- Works closely with other departments to promote efficient factory optimisation
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness
- Manages internal and external service suppliers
- Strategic Planning and market trend forecasting
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees
Operations Director Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Operations Management or Business Management required
- A Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience as Operations Director or Manager required
- Successful Experience in Start-Ups or Project Launch required
- Hospitality and Customer Services Experience preferred
- High Level of English Proficiency (C1/C2) Required for Future Global Expansion Plan
- Strong Organisation Skills; Excellent Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills and Driven to Achieve Results
- Computer Literate
- Exceptional Coaching Skills
- Strong Decision Making, Action Planning, and Prioritization Skills
- Ability to Work on a Team in a Leading Role
- Knowledge of Safety, Quality, and Cost Objectives
- Commitment to Providing the Highest Level of Support and Quality
- Ability to Demonstrate Exceptional Organisation and Planning Skills with Successful Implementation
How to ApplyVisit website https://foodbags.ch/ or contact the company Foodbags Company AG email@example.com
194 total views, 1 today