Full-Time Online Pureplayer Marketing Manager
Online Pureplayer Marketing Manager
Levi Strauss & Co Europe is looking for an Online Pureplayer Marketing Manager to join the European Ecommerce Marketing team based in Brussels. You will be one of the main point of contact between major EU pureplayers’ marketing teams (at e.g. Amazon, Zalando & Asos) and the Levi’s organization (local & EU marketing team, merchandising team, commercial team…) to develop and lead the implementation of integrated wholesale online digital communications campaign strategy to support LS&Co. brands business objectives and commercial goals. You will report directly to the eCommerce Marketing and Analytics Director Europe.
- Develop and implement consumer-centric digital online strategy and initiatives in line with the regional eBusiness strategy for major online players such as Amazon/Zalando & ASOS focusing in key markets;
- Ensure that the communications are consistent with the tonality, quality of the LS&Co. brands communications & in line with marketing local plan;
- Work closely with the Marketing, Merchandise planner to deliver and bring holistic product and marketing concepts to life within these accounts;
- You will manage seasonal shop-in-shop site refresh & always-on brand shop optimizations to increase brand visibility;
- Work closely with these accounts Communication/Marketing Teams to define and execute specific co-marketing planning that drives footfall, conversion and sell-through plans against set ROI;
- Coordinate with local Marketing teams in markets to create communication consistency and optimize markets results;
- Be the center of excellence and support B&C Key accounts in the development of the online digital plan;
- Align with the O&O websites content lead to ensure required branded assets, digital tools and product information is created and delivered on time.
- Follow-up brand & Business KPI’s on monthly basis based on yearly JBP at client & market level;
- Collaborate with eKAM in the development of specific actions to increase business performance against set ROI;
- Support the sales process and integrate in the sell-in sessions the seasonal digital consumer marketing plan;
- Maximize sell-through and demand creation through agreed online activities with accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing;
- Minimum 3-4 year work experience within a European e-retailers or online communication agency role;
- Experience managing marketing communications budget and agencies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence all levels of management;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment;
- Collaborative, team player;
- Passionate about apparel and eCommerce;
- Solid personal time management supported by robust attention to details;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Fluent in English across both spoken and written communications;
- Pro-active in working together and collaborating with multiple internal departments.
How to Applyhttps://levistraussandco.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Belgium-Diegem/Online-Pureplayer-Marketing-Manager_R-34170-1
31 total views, 3 today