Full-Time Office Assistant
Hanover Brussels is looking for a highly motivated Office Assistant on a trainee contract for 6 – 12 months to provide office management and administrative support to a growing team of 15.
The Office Assistant trainee contract is suitable for a recent graduate with an internship or up to 1-year of experience within office administration.
Hanover Brussels is part of Hanover Group, a pan-European, award-winning public affairs and corporate communications agency with offices in London, Dublin and the Middle East. The Office Assistant position offers the unique opportunity to support a dynamic, engaging environment, with the potential to develop a successful career in office management.
The successful candidate will manage all office administration for the Brussels team. We are looking for someone who is ready to learn, up for a challenge and is keen to progress their career. In return we can offer progression and professional development with training opportunities and on-the-job learning.
- Staff the reception desk, answering the general office phone line and directing calls as appropriate;
- Provide administrative support for the team e.g. organising paper work for new joiners, managing the intern inbox;
- Provide support on the organisation of events;
- Maintain the upkeep of the Brussels website, content calendar & office marketing plan with the support of the London based marketing team;
- Book travel for the team;
- Manage stationery & client lunch orders;
- Build and maintain successful relationships with suppliers;
- Set up meeting rooms and ensure the office is presentable at all times;
- Format documents for team members using Microsoft Office tools e.g. PowerPoint;
- Liaise with building management;
- Support the team with social initiatives and organise team building activities.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in speaking & writing English;
- An internship or up to 1-year relevant experience within office administration, management or operations;
- Prior experience within a professional environment is essential;
- A desire to develop a career within office management or administration;
- Highly organised and outstanding written & verbal communication skills;
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible and able to work under pressure with a professional attitude;
- An interest/knowledge in advocacy or communications is desired but not essential.
How to Applyhttps://firstname.lastname@example.org
343 total views, 2 today