Full-Time .NET Developer
We are an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and US. The Virtual Forge works with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
We are looking for a talented .NET Developer to relocate to Lisbon to work with us on a dynamic project for one of our international clients.
You will be based with our talented team on our Lisbon office – Software House.
In these roles the developers will require flexibility to adapt to client’s needs, excellent communication and organisational skills. They will need to demonstrate evidence of problem solving and working well under pressure. The ideal candidates will bring an enthusiastic approach, with an ability to estimate and manage their own tasks as the system is built This is a great opportunity to secure a role with an exciting rapidly growing organisation.
- NET / C#
- A minimum of +5 years solid .NET
- Extensive SQL experience
- Experience designing systems from scratch
- Proven track record with:
- Complete end-end life-cycle experience
- Experience of integration with various different third party APIs
- Ability to accurately estimate task times.
- Ability to report to the project manager in a concise and clear fashion
- Ability to micro manage your own time and plan tasks with the team
- Ability to take part in team scrums and code reviews, to give and receive feedback efficiently
- An interest in understanding and optimizing the user experience
- Internationalized applications (multi-currency, language and time zones)
- Experience developing large scale systems
- Mobile applications
- Experience of working with nearshore and remote teams
- Telerik Controls
How to Apply
- Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gross Salary expectation and availability
29 total views, 2 today