This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
8 Mar 2018
Full-Time Mechanical Systems Engineer
Mechanical Systems Engineer
What you do:
- Systems engineering responsibility for wide range of projects covering the design, development, qualification and certification of mechanical systems & components across the trainer aircraft platforms (e.g. Fuel, Hydraulics, Power plant, ECS, Landing Gear, Oxygen Systems);
- Technical liaison and vendor management with external suppliers;
- Compliance demonstration to satisfy the FAR/EASA-CS Part 23 regulations;
- Aircraft ground and flight testing;
- Planning and reporting of projects, risk management and mitigation;
- In-service technical support and investigations;
- Aircraft production support.
What you bring:
- University Degree or equivalent in aeronautical or mechanical engineering;
- Minimum five years of experience in aerospace mechanical systems within a system design, development, integration & certification environment;
- Specialist knowledge in one or more areas of mechanical systems;
- Project management skills together with flexibility for multi-tasking;
- Good written and spoken English is essential, knowledge of German advantageous.
How to Applyhttps://www.pilatus-aircraft.com/en/job-detail/4498658
196 total views, 1 today