Full-Time Masters’ Programme Manager
Masters’ Programme Manager
EUREC, the association of leading European renewable energy research centres and universities, is looking to recruit Masters’ Programme Manager for a period of six months (maternity cover), in order to manage the two European Master Programmes coordinated by EUREC: EMRE and SESyM.
- Daily management of the two European Master Programmes, coordinated by EUREC;
- Be the contact point for prospective students (provide information, and reply to questions);
- Support current students (provide information, and reply to questions);
- Follow-up and finalisation of online students’ application process, and selection by the universities;
- Organisation of Masters’ Steering Committee meetings and conference calls;
- Organisation of Masters’ Starting Day;
- Organisation of the EUREC Awards;
- Prepare and circulate the Masters’ quarterly Newsletter;
- Update the Masters’ websites;
- Support the Alumni Network with the organization of their annual Forum.
- Excellent written and oral English skills;
- Good at communicating with people with different cultural backgrounds;
- Advanced IT skills, especially in Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Highly organised;
- Efficient, pro-active, patient, and able to work independently.
Your application should contain: a recent CV, and a motivation letter.
- Six-month contract;
- Lunch vouchers for a value of 8€/working day;
- Working hours: 40 hours/week;
- The possibility to work in a stimulating international environment.
EUREC offices are located in place du champ de Mars 2, 1050 Brussels
How to ApplyMail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th March 2018. Interviews will take place in the week 12th to 16th March 2018 with a view to fulfilling the position from mid-April 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
117 total views, 2 today