Internship Marketing & Communication Intern
European House Initiative is seeking a Social Media Intern to execute social strategies, create content, cultivate and engage with our Client’s social communities and more. The Social Media Intern will report to the Social Media Manager to develop creative ideas, promote growth opportunities across all social channels and more.
European House Initiative, fast growing recruitment agency, connecting graduates/undergraduates from Top European Business Univ. with leading Startups and Multinationals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Creatively and innovatively drive social media content and engagement across various social media channels
- Partner with the members of the social media team and assist in the execution of social initiatives and strategies
- Create and curate daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages follower engagement
- Monitor, cultivate and engage with followers on a daily basis, participating in conversations that surround our content, brand and audiences
SUCCESSFUL SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNS HAVE:
- Demonstrated success managing social media communities (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat) specifically with a minimum of one year experience in digital marketing or social media
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms including optimization of content by platform and the nuances of each platform
- Experience with and the ability to collect and analyze information from multiple data sources to uncover insights, statistics, and trends; tools include but are not limited to, Simply Measured, Curalate, Snaplytics, Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics
- Ability to adapt voice to meet brand guidelines and an exceptional visual intelligence with a “good eye” to identify visual content that will resonate with followers
- A wealth of fun, creative ideas and a web-savvy exuberance to keep up with new technologies
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or for students, an in-progress Degree) with a strong academic record
- Available to work six full days per week in our Chevy Chase, MD office.
- Known for exceeding performance goals.
- Excited by the fast pace and you thrive in variety.
- Attentive to details and take pride in thoughtful work.
- An organized and excellent project manager who passionately gets things done.
- Self-motivated, managing your own time and use down time to be proactive.
- A multi-tasker, but prioritize tasks by urgency and importance.
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of management.
- Always asking “what if?” and then like to use your resources to find the answers.
- A strong written and oral communicator.
- Self-confident, energetic and enthusiastic.
How to ApplyGeneral information and applications through our portal: http://europeanhouseinitiative.com/
228 total views, 1 today