Full-Time Manager: Safety, Capacity & ATM
Manager: Safety, Capacity & ATM
ACI EUROPE is the European region of Airports Council International (ACI), the only worldwide professional association of airport operators. ACI EUROPE represents over 500 airports in 45 European countries. Our members facilitate over 90% of commercial air traffic in Europe: 2 billion passengers, 20 million tonnes of freight and 23.7 million aircraft movements in 2016. These airports contribute to the employment of 12.3 million people, generating €675 billion each year (4.1%) of GDP in Europe.
Join a small, dynamic and very international team, working in the most vibrant sector of European transport. We are looking for people with a solid academic background & minimum 5 years professional experience. Previous experience in a regulated sector and/or working for a consultancy advising clients on economic matters is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will work on a range of economic issues, and will have responsibility for the following specific legislative files:
- Safety (including EASA);
- Airport capacity and slots;
- ATM & Single European Sky.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate that he/she possess the following skills & competencies:
- Self-motivated, with strong personal drive and excellent organizational skills, and the flexibility to handle multiple competing deadlines;
- Very strong analytical skills (quantitative, qualitative & political);
- Excellent people skills (ability to work constructively with ACI EUROPE members, colleagues, personnel from the European institutions & other stakeholders);
- An ability to communicate clearly & accessibly – and in particular the ability to explain complex concepts in an easily-understood manner (both in writing & verbally);
- An ability to ‘see the bigger picture’ and think strategically.
How to ApplyThe candidate must have a good understanding of EU institutions and relevant experience in a regulated sector. English native or equivalent required, any another EU language an advantage. To the right candidate, ACI EUROPE will offer a very attractive package. Please e-mail your CV with a cover letter (in English) and any relevant supporting material to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: 22 June 2018 www.aci-europe.org
46 total views, 1 today