Full-Time Legal & Practical Consultant: Environment, Health & Safety
Legal & Practical Consultant: Environment, Health & Safety
Young & Global Partners are the foremost provider of country-specific and industry-specific EHS (environmental, health and safety) regulatory analysis. We are a leading research and advisory firm with country experts and partners in over 35 countries. We deliver critical EHS business and regulatory intelligence to corporate managers and decision-makers around the world.
About the job:
Monitoring and analyzing existing and upcoming EHS laws, regulation and policies concerning given Jurisdictions. Drafting EHS Compliance Suites and Participating in EHS compliance auditing missions.
- You hold a Master Degree in either Law or Engineering;
- Ideally, you have previous relevant experience in EHS (but this is not the most important criteria. Specific training will be provided);
- You are interested in the technical side of corporate Environmental, Health and Safety Management and also in corporate EHS Market and Performance Analysis;
- You are proficient in English (Level C1 or higher, as described in this Link) and you are also proficient in either French, German or Spanish (Level C1 or higher, as described in this Link);
- Willing to travel for missions abroad, when required.
How to ApplyIf you comply with all, or most of the above criteria, we invite you to submit your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: Mr Dae Young Park). The deadline for the submission is March 15th, end of your day.
52 total views, 3 today