Full-Time Junior R&D Consultant Engineer
Junior R&D Consultant Engineer
ZABALA INNOVATION CONSULTING is an international consultancy which brings together over 200 experienced advisors located internationally across multiple offices (Spain, UK, France and Belgium) and specialised in assisting clients with access to grant funding from a number of Local, European and International authorities.
We pride ourselves on delivering our global services in accordance with our core values, comprising of: Trust, Respect, Cooperation, Innovation, Commitment, Professional competence, Independence and Responsibility. It is these core values that we have relied on since our creation in 1986.
ZABALA’s Belgium office currently counts with 10 collaborators and in view of expanding its activities in Belgium, is looking to recruit a Research and Innovation Consultant.
The position entails the following functions:
- Coordinate and write projects proposals to various funding entities (EU H2020 or LIFE programme mainly or local funding authority);
- Support in the negotiation of projects selected for funding;
- Support Clients in the management of their projects portfolio;
- Execute work according to the company procedures and the legislation in force in line with labour regulations.
Master degree or equivalent in:
- Chemical/Environment/technical studies.
- Fluent in English mandatory;
- Any additional spoken or written language.
- Not required. Previous experience in similar positions will be valorised.
- Good writing skills;
- Clients oriented mind;
- Interest for Innovation;
- Willing to work in an international environment;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Available as soon as possible.
How to ApplyIf this role is of interest to you, that you meet the requirements and you believe that you can be a valuable addition to our company, then please send your CV and motivation letter to: CV@zabala.es.
55 total views, 1 today