Internship: Lubricants Industry Analysis
About IHS Markit
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
We are seeking an Intern with an interest in industry analysis in the area of lubricating base oils, additives and finished lubricants. As part of a team based in central Paris, the Intern will be expected to contribute actively to industry, company and country research, spanning strategically important markets across all regions covered (Africa, Asia Pacific, CIS, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, and North America).
The Intern will have responsibility for:
- Updating and maintaining lubricants-related industry data and information, and proactively searching for new sources of reliable lubricants industry-specific information;
- Researching and writing profile analyses and strategic essays on key markets, sector trends, and industry players;
- Conducting targeted primary research in the lubricants, base oil, and lubricant additive industries
- Interpreting technical information and sharing insights and understanding
The right candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a relevant discipline;
- Excellent writing skills, as well as strong verbal and presentation skills
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and excellent research skills
- Strong Excel skills and proficiency in other MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Native-level proficiency in English (additional languages are an added advantage);
- Strong quantitative, analytical and quality control skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritize a complex workload;
- A French convention de stage is required.
This position is a full-time paid internship for a duration of six months. To apply for the role, please provide:
- a representative sample of your professional or academic writing;
- a letter of motivation; and
- a CV
How to ApplyKindly send your application material, in English, to email@example.com with the subject heading “INTERN APPLICATION (Ref. 1173)”.
35 total views, 4 today