Internship – Toy Industries of Europe (TIE)
Toy Industries of Europe (TIE) is currently recruiting an intern for a six-month period starting from April. An internship at the TIE Secretariat in Brussels offers a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a European trade association and to gain further knowledge of EU affairs. We offer an interesting, challenging and international work environment. This is a paid internship.
The intern will be involved in all aspects of TIE’s work, in particular:
- Researching, monitoring and analysing EU and national policies in the areas of toy safety, environment, consumer protection, international trade and intellectual property rights
- Supporting preparation of internal meetings and briefings.
- Assisting the development and implementation of policy strategies.
- Degree in European Studies, Law, Political Science, Economics, Communication;
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written. Additional languages are an asset;
- A strong interest in discovering how a European trade association works;
- Knowledge of/interest in EU affairs and issues;
- An enthusiastic team-player with a hands-on, positive attitude.
How to ApplyTo apply Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter (in English only) by email to TIE’s Director General, Catherine Van Reeth, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 March 2018. Please mention ‘TIE Internship’ in the subject line. The successful candidate is expected to start at the beginning of April. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. About TIE TIE is the trade association for the toy sector in Europe. Members of TIE include companies as well as national associations. Further information is available here: https://www.toyindustries.eu/
245 total views, 1 today