Full-Time International HR Business Partner
International HR Business Partner
Linklaters LLP is a leading global law firm with offices in over 20 countries and which specialises in advising the world’s leading companies, financial institutions and governments on their most challenging transactions and assignments. In Linklaters Belgium, 250 people form teams to deliver outstanding services to clients anywhere in the world.
Client-oriented and internationally minded HR professional with strong interpersonal skills and a focus on delivering a qualitative people service in an international environment.
You would be joining the Brussels office as part of the Human Resources team. As the HR Business Advisor, you would coordinate, implement and execute key HR processes and programmes for international lawyers and business teams employees in close collaboration with the partners and managers.
- You would be responsible for recruiting top international lawyers and business teams employees and coordinate the full recruitment cycle (contacts with international top law school graduates, screening international applications, interviewing candidates in close collaboration with partners and managers, coordinating recruitment events, etc.);
- You would ensure the smooth entry and departure of lawyers and employees, including coordinating new-hire orientation, processing relevant paperwork and sharing relevant information with all important stakeholders;
- You would coordinate secondments of lawyers and business teams employees to other offices in consultation with the key stakeholders and including HR colleagues from other offices;
- You would lead the performance management and development of lawyers and business teams and put in place the necessary actions;
- You would be the trusted advisor that handles any personal or HR related requests, and that reports using the appropriate communication lines, databases and systems;
- You would, in consultation, receive ad hoc responsibilities for programmes around well being, remuneration, culture and engagement, and other HR related work streams.
While your international network would cover over 20 different nationalities, travelling would be limited.
- University degree;
- At least 5 years’ general HR experience, of which most in an international and professional services organisation;
- Strong command of the English language in both written and oral communications; Dutch/French a plus;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with various stakeholders;
- Excellent judgement and reliable argumentation. Demonstrated to have own ideas; open to new ideas;
- Highly organised combined with a continuous improvement mind set and related actions;
- Can work independently and is results-oriented.
- A learning experience in a truly international and professional environment, where development is supported by an in-house global and local business school;
- An opportunity to broaden your international HR expertise and skills in a professional work environment where coaching and great teamwork are seen as key differentiators;
- A role that leaves scope for initiative;
- A work location easily accessible by public transport;
- A rewarding remuneration package.
Interested in joining us and becoming part of an international network and team? Then please visit our career website and click here to apply.
How to Applyhttps://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=30079&siteid=6062&AReq=2528BR&Codes=Belgium_Careers#jobDetails=1174582_6062
94 total views, 2 today