Internship Intern Market Access and Compliance
Access Partnership, an international government affairs consultancy in Westminster, London, is recruiting for a project-based six-month internship for a candidate looking to develop their skills in the field of information and communications technology (ICT) regulations and policy, and gain experience from a multicultural, fast-growing team of experts. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate or a student currently finishing a master’s degree, with a general interest in telecommunications, new technologies, and world affairs.
Access Partnership specialises in the telecom and information technology (IT) sectors, and provides tailored support for many large companies. As part of supporting the Market Access and Compliance team, the successful candidate will conduct a project to gather regulatory information from governments around the world, research and analyse the implications, and construct a database of telecoms regulations.
Pay will be £262.50 per week (35 Hours)
Duties may include:
- Contacting and liaising with national regulatory authorities to gather and confirm processes and requirements
- Researching and analysing information on telecom laws, regulations and trends in jurisdictions around the world
- Preparing reports on an Internet-based database about market access requirements for satellite operators, telecom service providers and end-users of satellite services in various jurisdictions
- Additional support in drafting client reports and collateral as required
Essential skills and experience
- Graduate degree in law, policy or international relations
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- An ability to condense, structure and summarise information into clear and concise elements
- Interest in world affairs and government policy
Desirable skills and experience
- Background in technology or ICT
- Knowledge of MediaWiki or similar database software
- Fluency in a second language (preferably in French or Spanish).
How to ApplyInterested applicants should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org – please use Market Access Intern as the subject title of your email:
- A letter of application (no more than 500 words)
- A short resume, outlining relevant skills and experience
216 total views, 2 today