Starting Date: as soon as possible
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Mission and tasks:
The internship at CEPI will include several tasks, from administration and policy, to communication and database management.
CEPI currently has several working groups active in different European policy fields. The main task of the selected intern will be to manage the update and reactivation of a European programme in the field of education, together with a dedicated working group under the supervision of the Chair of the group and the Brussels Secretariat.
The intern will also be involved in the organisation of CEPI events and conferences in Brussels and abroad.
- Good level of both spoken and written English and French, other languages are not required but would be considered as an asset
- Interest in European affairs and basic knowledge of the EU decision-making process and environment
- Interest in European education (previous experience in the field would be an advantage)
- Professionalism and willingness to learn
- This internship should be completed in the framework of the academic curriculum. In such case an agreement will be signed between CEPI, the student and the sending university/school (convention de stage)
What we offer:
- EP access badge
- EU dynamic environment
Compensation: 500 €/month
How to ApplyHow to apply:
- Please send your CV (no Europass) and cover letter of max 1 page to email@example.com
- * CV and cover letter can be sent in English OR French, but please note that the daily working language at CEPI is English
62 total views, 1 today