Full-Time Information Management Expert
Information Management Expert
Application Deadline: 11/02/2018
The BIS is recruiting for an Information Management Expert specialising in information management and collaboration systems and processes to join the Information Governance team. The ideal candidate has a high level of expertise in electronic document management and experience training users. S/he is flexible and enjoys the challenge of working in a complex, multi-cultural environment.
- Provide end-user training and first and second line user support across the business;
- Ensure bank wide promotion of information management and collaboration solutions and tools. Promote staff awareness on information governance issues;
- Contribute to the Bank’s information management strategy and policies;
- Conduct business analysis, administration and maintenance duties to ensure that information management and collaboration systems are fully operational;
- Develop and maintain a bank wide information taxonomy;
- Liaise with the technical support services and external service providers on issues related to the Banks’ information management and collaboration tools;
- Work with the Records and Archives section on records management-related issues;
- Conduct operational acceptance testing; develop and maintain training manuals and test plans.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A university degree in information management, business administration or a related qualification;
- Expertise in electronic document management and collaboration systems such as SharePoint, Documentum DMS etc., ideally at Administrator level;
- A good understanding of information management and governance principles, and of business support services;
- Experience in training users, able to convey clear messages to a range of audiences;
- Absolute discretion in treating confidential and restricted information;
- Strong team player; flexible with good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (oral and written); additional languages desirable;
- 5 years of previous job experience in providing administration, support and training for information management and/or collaboration systems.
The BIS’s head office is located in Basel, Switzerland, with representative offices in Hong Kong SAR and Mexico City. We are able to recruit globally, regardless of nationality, and offer competitive employment packages. The BIS employs staff on both open-ended and fixed-term contracts. However, all new entrants are initially recruited on a fixed-term basis. The BIS is fully committed to equal opportunity employment and strives for diversity among its staff. We encourage applications from female candidates.
How to Applyhttps://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BIS&cws=1&rid=532
244 total views, 2 today