To apply please follow instructions given below
13 Jun 2018
Full-Time Experienced Service Delivery Manager
Experienced Service Delivery Manager
Directly reporting to the Delivery Executive (overall responsible for delivery), we expect the Service Delivery Manager to:
- Be responsible for the application management service contract (including additional projects) in terms of budget, customer satisfaction, SLA compliancy, service continuity, respect of qualitative and timely delivery;
- Manage and develop a team of on- and offshore members as well as subcontractors with focus on employee satisfaction and people development;
- Identify trends that could lead to problems, initiate root cause analysis and take preventive measures;
- Be the customer Single Point of contact for Application Management & Development subjects;
- Manage the operational activities in accordance to the agreed commitments;
- Evaluate Service team risks, identify and execute risk mitigation actions;
- Define scoping and planning of the releases in collaboration with the customer;
- Be accountable of the release management process (with support of the technical leader) and execution with respect to commitments;
- Provide consolidated management reporting to the customer, steering committee and Capgemini management on the services delivered;
- Plan and supervise the execution of quality reviews;
- Play a key role in add on sales with Sales & Delivery Management team;
- Develop and execute margin improvement plans.
- You have a proven track record of at least 5 years in project management (application development) and service delivery management, including budget responsibility.
- You have knowledge of methods and techniques for management and operation of information systems (certificates of PMI, ITIL, Prince2,… are an asset).
- This project requires the ability to deal with politically sensitive and challenging situations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are crucial – both for internal and external communication in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- Experience with managing offshore teams.
- As a manager, you keep the overall view and dig easily into details when needed.
- Pragmatic approach to analyze all information and provide solution directions.
- Customer and service oriented.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Leader and people manager in heart.
- Qualitative results driven.
- Positive but critical thinking.
- Make it happen, specifically in critical and difficult contexts.
- Master’s degree or equivalent.
How to Applyhttps://www.capgemini.com/jobs/experienced-service-delivery-manager/
30 total views, 3 today