Internship Events Management Internship
Events Management Internship
Transparency International EU Office, Brussels, Belgium
The Transparency International EU Office in Brussels is seeking a highly motivated intern for its events management, communications and research work.
The Transparency International EU Office is part of the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption. Together with more than 100 national offices worldwide and an international secretariat in Berlin, Germany, Transparency International EU raises awareness of the damaging effects of corruption at the EU level. The EU Office promotes transparency, integrity and accountability in EU policies and institutions.
Main function: Events Management Internship
Starting date: 15 April – 1st May 2018
Duration: 6 months (with extension or conversion)
Location : Transparency International EU Office, rue de l’Industrie 10, Brussels, Belgium
Traineeship allowance: 785 EUR per month, lunch vouchers, mobile phone support and bicycle benefit
Key tasks include:
- Assist the preparations of events, meetings and visits in Brussels
- Assist the internal and external communications work of the EU Office by drafting and editing articles and blogs, and support with multimedia and social media activities
- Assist the EU policy and media monitoring, research and analysis work in the relevant field
- Attend and report on relevant events and conferences
- Provide overall support to the office, including various administrative tasks
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required
Knowledge, experience, interests and skills:
- University degree in European Studies, Economics, Law, Political Sciences, International Relations, Communications or other social science related field
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) is a requirement. Other European languages, in particular French and German, are an asset
- Experience in event and conference organisation
- Demonstrated knowledge of EU institutions and the policy making at the EU level in Brussels
- Strong writing and creative communication skills including through multimedia and social media communications tools
- Excellent organisational skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Considerable interest in the work of Transparency International EU and the field of money laundering
- Team-player, practical approach to problem solving and ability to work in a small team in a multi-cultural working environment.
How to ApplyQualified candidates should submit application through the online form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRH_PHe7-L0BWygKXPBvyC54K-_LPC...) . The closing date for applications is Sunday 25 March 2018 cob. We thank all applicants for their interest in this internship. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Transparency International is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about Transparency International’s EU Office in Brussels visit our website at transparency.eu No phone calls please.
228 total views, 1 today