Full-Time EU Project Management and Communication Consultant
EU Project Management and Communication Consultant
- Coordinate and Manage several EU projects in various technical field;
- Management and administrative follow-up of EU projects;
- Financial and technical reporting of EU projects;
- Take part to project coordination and management meetings;
- Support proposal writing process;
- Contribute to writing technical and non-technical EU project proposals;
- Advise clients on adequate funding strategy to acquire more EU projects;
- Support communication tasks of EU projects;
- coordination with providers;
- website updates;
- events organisation;
- press release drafting;
- publications preparation;
- contribute to other tasks of ZABALA’s activities.
- Qualification: minimum: Master degree in management and/or communication;
- Interest for technical/innovation matters.
- Previous experience regarding EU project management and communication is a plus;
- High level of English (C2). Dutch, Spanish or French is an advantage, but it is not mandatory, any other languages appreciated;
- Initiative and proactivity;
- Keen to work in a multicultural team;
- Good communication and organization skills;
- Brussels residence.
This is a new position to be fulfilled as soon as possible.
Zabala Brussels is the European hub of Zabala Innovation Consulting which brings together (200+) experienced advisors located internationally across multiple offices and specialising in assisting clients with access to grant funding from a number of European and International authorities.
Our global reach traces its roots back to 1986, when our founder and current CEO identified the need to assist companies across Europe with planning their R&D activities to attract appropriate public funding and investments. Since that time, our commitment to our clients and their innovation strategies has seen us grow steadily alongside them, both in size and expertise, to become an integral and dependable part of their operations.
We pride ourselves on delivering our global services in accordance with our core values, comprising of: Trust, Respect, Cooperation, Innovation, Commitment, Professional competence, Independence and Responsibility. It is these core values that we have relied on since our initial work on the first European Framework-Programme, and still rely on today to deliver our professional services to our clients.
How to ApplyIf this role is of interest to you, that you meet the requirements and you believe that you can be a valuable addition to our company, then please send your CV to: CV@zabala.es.
55 total views, 2 today