Internship EU Consultancy Intern
Europtimum Conseil, a Brussels based EU Public Affairs consultancy, is looking for an intern who would be able to start as soon as possible.
The future intern (Account Executive) will carry out the following tasks:
- Policy and media monitoring and analysis;
- Attending to meetings and events organized by EU institutions;
- Drafting policy notes and analyses;
- Organizing meetings for the clients;
- Mapping of the key decision-makers;
- Social media communication;
- Participating in the development of strategic client advice.
- Master’s-level degree related to EU affairs;
- Excellent knowledge of EU decision-making process – understanding of EU Energy and Environment policy is an asset;
- Strong writing and analytical skills; attention to detail and highly organised;
- Excellent written and spoken English (C2) and working knowledge of French (B2)- knowledge of other EU languages is an asset;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Package (most notably: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Social media proficiency (Twitter & LinkedIn in particular);
- Quick learner, team player, highly organised, solution-oriented and capable to work under pressure
- The internship is based in Brussels.
- Starting Date: as soon as possible (with a Summer break in August)
- Duration: 6 months
- Traineeship grant.
How to ApplySend your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (object: Internship)
147 total views, 2 today