This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
11 Apr 2018
Full-Time Engineering Team Leader – Battery Systems
Engineering Team Leader – Battery Systems
Your impact will be seen in these and other ways:
- By leading a small team of electronics, software and systems engineers;
- By developing battery management systems for the Cummins battery product range;
- By leading the development of new products that meet the highest quality standards in a timely and cost effective manner;
- By providing technical guidance and mentorship to the team as well as day to day management responsibilities.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of leading a small technical team particularly through product development phases;
- Knowledge of Li-ion batteries and automotive Battery management systems;
- Knowledge of EMC (design for and standards);
- Knowledge of Li-ion battery pack safety regulations including UN standards;
- Experience of safety critical design processes, ideally to ISO26262;
- Practical knowledge of FMEA and DVP&R;
- Prior experience of working with an automotive OEM, Tier 1 or Tier 2 supplier.
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications:
- PhD, Masters of Science, Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in engineering required.
How to Applyhttps://cummins.jobs/milton-keynes-gbr/engineering-team-leader-battery-systems/9564AE7322B7479DAF9682BFE0291C20/job/?utm_campaign=.JOBS%20RSS%20Feed&vs=25&utm_medium=.JOBS%20Universe&utm_source=.JOBS%20RSS%20Feed-DE
193 total views, 1 today