Full-Time Data Assistant
As soon as possible
(2 year fixed term contract)
WindEurope is the association for wind energy in Europe. We represent the entire value chain: turbine manufacturers, power utilities, project developers, component suppliers, contractors, banks, insurance companies, and research institutes. Our members also include the national wind energy associations of all the countries in Europe.
WindEurope is seeking a Data Assistant to improve and maintain the data quality in WindEurope’s CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics 365 online).
- Identify and merge duplicates in CRM system;
- Clean/update obsolete and incomplete data;
- Format the data and process data imports from different sources (business cards, .XLS, .CSV files) to CRM;
- Segment the CRM database by updating contact profiles and account activity sectors;
- Handle other ad-hoc CRM data-related requests.
Support to other departments
- Assist IT Manager and Marketing with the data preparation for the mass-mailings (i.e. compliance with GDPR, Subscription Centre management in ClickDimensions system);
- Support the IT Manager in providing guidance on data entry to other CRM users;
- Assist Marketing with processing e-mail bounce-backs and unsubscribing requests;
- Assist Membership with linking child accounts to proper parent (member) account in CRM;
- Identify member contacts and link them to proper parent account in CRM.
- Experience in a data-processing role and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics are a plus.
- Preferably a bachelor degree. IT diploma is a plus.
- Fluent English level spoken and written;
- Computer literate: MS Office with basic knowledge of MS Excel functions as a must;
- Proven data quality mindset;
- Well-structured and organised, able to multitask;
- Very rigorous and detail-oriented;
- Able to handle repetitive, daily tasks for a long period of time;
- Willing to work in a multicultural organisation.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Challenging, international and enthusiastic environment.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your CV and a cover letter by 27th April 2018 to email@example.com with reference code: WindEurope/2018/04. Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted 3 weeks post-deadline.
244 total views, 2 today