Internship Communications Assistant Internship
- Update social media and website
- Write articles and reports
- Draft newsletter
- Identify and attend events
- Create PPP and write speeches
- Create mailing list
- Assistance in project management
- Travelling will be required
- Be a student or a recent graduate
- Strong computer and writing skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Attention to details
- Experience in using social media channels
Terms & conditions: A remuneration will be provided to cover expenses.
Starting date: February 2018
Duration: 6 months with a possibility to extend the Internship. Legal eligibility to work in the EU is a must.
Possibility to obtain practical knowledge on the Biomass sector and related areas such as agriculture, environment, energy and maritime affairs
Send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , subject Internship
How to ApplySend your cv and cover letter to email@example.com , subject Internship until 28/02/2018.
25 total views, 3 today