Full-Time Communications and Data Officer
The European Social Network (ESN) is looking for a Communications and Data Officer (full-time) to deliver our communications and promote the network across Europe. The role is based in Brussels, Belgium from June 2018.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role requires a keen eye for branding, marketing and design, the ability to develop and implement communications strategies, and competence in delivering and disseminating creative projects and messaging (through website, e-news, publications and films) and supporting workshops, seminars and conferences. Developing and maintaining an effective database will be a key element in this role. Working as a part of the communications team, you will report to the Communications and Marketing Coordinator and the Chief Executive and work closely with the policy team to produce the deliverables of our annual work programme.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in communications, advocacy, campaigns or member services
- Knowledge of coding (HTML, CSS, Drupal), email marketing and CMS management
- Experience with CRM database maintenance and development
- Knowledge of SEO, web-editing, Google Analytics and social media reporting tools
- Keen eye for branding and design; attention to detail
- Time-management and the drive to deliver to deadlines
- Degree-level education
- Political and cultural sensitivity
- Ability to work effectively as a part of a team
- Some knowledge and/or experience of the EU would be desirable.
How to ApplyFor more information please download this file. Please send your CV, cover letter and the written task to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 1st May 2018, 12 pm.
177 total views, 1 today