This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Jan 2018
Internship Commercial Analyst / Business Development Intern
Commercial Analyst / Business Development Intern
- Ensuring a consistent transfer of information to keep everyone up to date and ensures regional offices are represented in all major meetings. This helps regional offices to deliver the campaigns more effectively and allow tailoring of campaigns where needed for regional offices.
- To reach campaign consistency across regions while adhering to overall business protocols/strategy to deliver productivity in emerging markets operations.
- Support documentation to all processes and functions from all departments into a working manual to establish new offices.
- Learning the basic procedures, policies and strategies to ensures efficiency while establishing new offices and decreasing organizational costs.
- Analyzing and interrupting past organisational growth both UK and regional offices. Document these for future learning.
- Identifying past success and what lead to them, compiling reports for business development.
- Identifying past failures and what lead to them, compiling reports for business development.
- Developing growth models or projection models to be used to assess regional offices actual development by conducting feasibility assessments and further research.
- Identifying and documenting business process, Mapping these process over to regional offices, developing manuals to increase departmental efficiency.
- To provide PA support to the Director of Emerging Markets by scheduling meetings, liaising with various stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the department
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Delivering Results & Meeting Stakeholders Needs
- Working With People
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Relating & Networking
- Entrepreneurial &Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Formulating Results & Concepts
How to ApplyCLICK HERE TO APPLY
221 total views, 2 today