This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
16 Apr 2018
Full-Time CAD Specialist Engineer Battery Design
CAD Specialist Engineer Battery Design
- Development and design of batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles;
- Design support for other e-mobility projects;
- Managing and tracking of project targets;
- Monitoring of technical innovations;
- Support and control of development as well as supplier, development partners and customers;
- Presentation of project results in project meetings and design reviews.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or an equivalent education;
- Five plus years of work experience in the field of battery design in the automotive environment;
- Knowledge of product management systems;
- Proficiency in CAD CATIA V5 and MS Office;
- Good command of English or German;
- Strong communication and team-working skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality engineering services to the customer.
How to Applyhttps://jobs.porsche.com/index.php?ac=jobad&id=925
168 total views, 1 today