Full-Time Auditing and Assurance Professional
Auditing and Assurance Professional
Accountancy Europe is the voice of the European accountancy profession. It represents a combined membership of 1 million accountants, auditors and advisors in Europe. We translate their daily experience from across Europe to inform the European policy debate.
To strengthen its team, Accountancy Europe is seeking a university graduate with practical experience in auditing and assurance and a desire to represent the profession and shape its development across Europe.
- The opportunity to help influence the development of auditing, assurance and the accountancy profession;
- A challenging and uniquely varied job with opportunities to work on cutting edge issues;
- The chance to work and develop within an international and motivated team at the heart of the EU, Brussels;
- Significant networking opportunities on the EU scene;
- The opportunity to interact with technical experts and leaders of the accountancy profession across Europe;
- A competitive compensation package.
The main responsibilities will include
- Contributing to thought leadership projects and other publications, using own research and technical input from experts, that influence the future of the profession;
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on key technical and policy developments;
- Updating Accountancy Europe Member Bodies of key international policy and technical developments;
- Participating in outreach activities and engaging with external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have
- A University degree (preferably in business or economics) and minimum 3 years of practical experience in (statutory) audit of financial statements and the provision of assurance services on company reporting;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Practical experience of using ISAs and knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- An interest in European Affairs (knowledge of the EU policymaking process would be a plus);
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, willingness to learn and ability to manage work independently as well as part of a team;
- Excellent research skills and a pro-active outlook.
How to Apply
Application ProcedureInterested candidates should send to email@example.com (only):
- a motivation letter of maximum one page; and
- a CV of maximum two pages.
437 total views, 1 today