Full-Time Administrative and Human Resources Assistant
Administrative and Human Resources Assistant
APEAL – the Association of European Producers of Steel for Packaging is a federation of four multi-national producers of steel for packaging. In total these four companies employ over 200,000 workers in Europe.
Founded in 1986, APEAL represents:
- 95% of the total European production of steel for packaging;
- the production of up to 4.8 million tons of steel for packaging per year (equivalent to 42 billion steel cans).
While more than half our production is used in the fast moving consumer goods industry, primarily in food and drink, the applications of steel for packaging are vast, covering virtually the entire range of industrial and consumer products from chemicals in high pressurized aerosols to vacuum sealed baby milk powder.
We are looking for a “administrative and human resources assistant” for 2 months starting the 2nd of July 2018.
Main duties are:
- General administrative support (50%) to the Secretary General and the APEAL team (organisation of meetings, travel arrangements, welcoming visitors, answering/forwarding requests by telephone or email, filing…);
- Human and financial resources (30%): follow up of personnel files, salaries, support for the integration of two new colleagues, follow-up invoices etc.;
- Communication (20%): support to the APEAL Communication Manager mainly for the monthly press review.
- Flexible person with an interest in European Affairs;
- Eager to get to know the functioning of a European association;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent written and spoken English & French, other languages such as Dutch a plus;
- Good communication skills both written and oral;
- Self-motivated and good organisational skills;
- Short-term availability;
- Experience in Human and Financial Resources is a plus.
The selected candidate will be offered a full time 2 months contract under Belgian law for 32 hours/week.
Monthly salary: +- 1250 EUR net/month
Deadline for applications: 26 June 2018 noon
More information on APEAL’s website: www.apeal.be
How to ApplyPlease send your cv and cover letter (no standard letters) to Ms Patricia Mobbs: email@example.com. Please note that only three to five shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a short interview (20-30 minutes) on 28 or 29 June 2018 in the APEAL premises.
181 total views, 1 today