Internship Admin & HR Intern
Admin & HR Intern
Badael is a Syrian non-governmental organization committed to strengthening civil society groups (CSG’s) and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Syria that are active or want to become active in the promotion of non-violence and in the implementation of activities to reduce the severity and break the cycle of violence, to respond to the conflict, and to prepare for the process of post-conflict peace-building.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration head of department, the Admin. Intern will be responsible for assisting and supporting the work of the department including, Finance, HR and IT. The Intern will work closely with the Finance and Administration Officers to generally assist in daily administrative tasks, to manage records, file invoices, record important data, screen applicants for new positions, etc..
Therefore, the right candidate should hold a university degree in Business Administration, HR or Economics. S/he should also have excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English and Turkish languages.
This is an unpaid internship that will last approximately 12 weeks.
· Assist in data entry and archiving tasks.
· Assist in the on-time payments and follow-up.
· Support communication with the Turkish accountant and translate from English to Turkish when needed.
· Perform other duties that fall within the competency and responsibility of the position.
· Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
· Assist in updating HR data, filing of office documents and updating/maintaining databases.
· Archive documents related to staff attendance and staff leave records.
· Support in job advertisements, screening applications and arranging interviews.
· Support in providing logistical services for Badael team in Turkey by organizing meetings and reservations.
· Assist in managing office maintenance, purchases, and payments of bills.
• Assist in hardware and software installation procedures.
• assist in software configuration on stand-alone computers and laptops.
• Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities.
• Assist in handling data migration duties.
• Troubleshoot equipment such as printers and scanners and other peripherals.
• Provide users with ongoing assistance in their information technology problems.
· Holds or currently is enrolled in BSc in Business Administration, Human Resources or Economics major.
· Native Turkish speaker.
· Good communication skills both verbally and written, in Turkish and English. Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
· Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and other related software.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
· Demonstrated commitment to Badael values (Respect, Diversity and Integrity) and teamwork.
How to ApplyTo apply:Please send your CV and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
436 total views, 1 today