Full-Time Account Manager New Business
Account Manager New Business
In this role you have 2 main objectives
The first objective is to win-back some key & international accounts. You will be responsible for achieving sales results and assigned account objectives. You will represent the entire range of Worldline products and services to assigned customers.
The second objective of this role is to produce new business sales revenue by defining the value proposition of new solutions towards customers by meeting major customers and potential new partners to understand how the solution addresses their needs. The new business sales manager will also sell the value proposition and assure implementation in these new markets.
We are looking for sales minded intrapreneurs with a “can do” mentality who have the ability to draw on creativity to pursue new opportunities and have the business skills to turn the best ideas into valuable businesses.
Role and Responsibilities
- All MST products, Belux area.
- Take commercial leadership for strategic customers with a big potential that have gone to competition. You develop a network and relationship with the key account and identify opportunities for selling Worldline solutions;
- Gain insight on how the solutions will address the needs of our customers by having meetings & workshops (eg e-billing, smart reporting, etc…);
- Validate the first iterations of a defined value proposition with selected customers.
- Ensures timely and proper preparation of value propositions to customers;
- Works in close collaboration with WL account managers to position solutions at existing customers;
- Provides direction concerning the value proposition to get it aligned with the customer expectations;
- The new business sales manager is multi-faceted: you are analytically skilled and are able to create new market segments by hunting for new clients and partners. As such you are able to communicate with many different kinds of people;
- Transfer accounts to the account management sales organizations once the customer or partner has engaged into a long term relationship.
Key processes, tools and meetings
- Contributes to rainbows for the qualification of opportunities.
Profile, experience and skills
- Diploma: Master degree;
- Technical Knowledge (high level) of merchant services solutions is required, or willingness to learn;
- A previous experience in sales, business development, marketing , presales or product management is certainly a plus.
- Good writing and presentation skills;
- Project management skills: ability to hunt for new markets autonomously;
- Disciplined and proactive, with ability to multi-task;
- Personality & attitude: ‘can do’ mentality, positive mindset;
- Capability to interpret and deal with complex business relationships to create a value proposition;
- Adaptability: eager and interested to learn about the newest technologies, continuous learning.
Sales & Specific skills
- Strategic & business analytics;
- Sales minded;
- Commercial acumen (understand what is acceptable for a customer and what not);
- Ability to build relationships and collaborations with key stakeholders and customers to drive business growth.
- Oral & written communication skills;
- English level: business fluent.
How to Applyhttps://jobs.atos.net/job/brussels/wl-ms-be-lbl-account-manager-new-business/5343/7248662
713 total views, 2 today