Internship Work Experience Placement – Communications & Events
Work Experience Placement – Communications & Events
EUROCITIES, the network of major European cities, is offering a work experience placement communications & events as part of the communications team for a period of four to five months, starting at the latest on 1 April 2017.
The placement will cover the following tasks
- assisting in marketing our call for awards 2017;
- assisting in the preparation of key events, in particular the Cooperation Platform;
- supporting our graphics work;
- assisting in our e-communications;
- maintaining our contact database;
- giving general support to the communications team.
- excellent English, other languages an advantage;
- good IT skills, experience with graphic programmes desirable;
- good organisational skills;
- flexible and inquisitive personality;
- team spirit.
- insights into the daily work of a communications team;
- international environment;
- opportunities to work with cities and European institutions;
- assistance with living expenses of up to €200 per month under the Belgian legislation;
- assistance with local public transport expenses;
- assistance with lunch expenses;
- a Belgian mobile phone number, with credit for calls and internet;
- up to €300 reimbursement for travel home once during the contract.
How to ApplyPlease send your motivation letter and CV by 9:00, Monday 13 March 2017 to: Patricia de Wouters e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail subject : 'WEP comms' Interviews will be held on 17 March. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. www.eurocities.eu
126 total views, 2 today