Internship WFA Marketing Events Internship
WFA Marketing Events Internship
About the WFA: The WFA is small organisation with a huge global remit. Based in Brussels, London and Singapore, we are a team of 18 individuals who represent 90% of global advertising spend. Our membership is made up of 85 of the biggest multinational companies and 60 individual member countries from 6 continents.
Founded in 1953, WFA has experienced excellent growth in the past 10 years. We have doubled our membership in the past 6 years. This growth has created the need for an individual to help build on our existing professional levels of service offered to members around the world.
About the team: Whilst small, the WFA is growing fast. Our team is composed of highly motivated people, and led by our CEO (Stephan Loerke). Our candidate will be part of a team of six, led by our Head of Marketing Capabilities (Robert Dreblow).
The WFA’s marketing team helps members improve their effectiveness and efficiency in marketing through knowledge exchange. Value is delivered in many ways, including interactive forums hosted around the globe, benchmarking, online surveys, remote forums, webinars and best practice guidelines.
As a team we emulate, and aim to exceed, the professional practices of our multinational members. Although a not-for-profit, we operate in a business environment and are rewarded based on success.
Job description: This is a 6 month internship, with the option of a 6 month extension. The role has been cerated to support our expanding events activities around the world. The candidate will help us deliver world-class events in Asia, Europe and North America.
Our candidate will work closely with senior managers covering media, digital marketing, marketing insight and marketing procurement. He/she will focus on providing support for our forums: primarily peer-to-peer meetings for global and regional chief digital officers, global media directors, consumer insights directors and marketing procurement specialists.
Being a small team we are often expected to “pitch in” where required, so day-to-day requirements will often vary. Responsibilities, however, will typically include:
- Owning individual events checklists and keeping the team updated on timing and preparation
- Sourcing venue and accommodation and briefing hosts regards requirements
- Inviting members and keeping attendees updated regards plans
- Preparing meeting packs before the events
- Post-event follow-up (feedbacks, overviews, data input)
- Update (new) WFA site with agendas, overviews and other material
The role will be based in Brussels and involve some travel. On average one day per month in Europe but with some long-haul.
Senior media manager
Senior managers for media and marketing procurement
Personal abilities/ experience: He/she will have…
- degree level or equivalent;
- excellent personal skills;
- native, or near-native, spoken and written English. Other languages a bonus;
- some experience with HTML;
- excellent MS Office skills; Word, Excel and PPT (+ Outlook);
The candidate will need to be…
- strong on attention to detail;
- passionate about marketing.
How to ApplyInterested parties please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
445 total views, 2 today