Ecommerce Europe is the association representing 25,000+ companies selling goods and/or services online to consumers in Europe. Founded by leading national e-commerce associations, Ecommerce Europe is the voice of the e-commerce sector in Europe (www.ecommerce-europe.eu). We look forward to welcome a highly motivated intern to assist the Ecommerce Europe team in Brussels.
- Research and monitoring;
- Drafting articles, letters and press statements;
- Direct contact with Members / National Associations of Ecommerce Europe;
- Also responsible for some organisation and administration, agenda management, coordinating internal & external meetings;
- Assisting Ecommerce Europe Brussels team with other administrative duties;
- Assisting with organisation of Annual Conference;
- Assisting project coordinator of Ecommerce Europe’s European Trustmark.
Background and qualifications
- Master’s degree in a relevant field, preferably European Law;
- Previous work/internship experience within the European Institutions and/or Public Affairs is an asset;
- Excellent command (native level) of English. Knowledge of French, Dutch as well as any other European language(s) would be an asset;
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.);
- Be a proactive and conscientious person with excellent communication and personal skills;
- Flexible work attitude, hands-on mentality, able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Terms and conditions
- Duration: min. 6 months
- Reimbursement: € 300 per month
- Working language: English
The post will be available from 11 January 2016.
How to ApplyTo apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please insert in the subject of your email the reference: APPLICATION Trainee Ecommerce Europe. Applications should be sent as soon as possible and no later than 15 December 2015. Preference will be given to all applications that are sent in advance of the deadline.
472 total views, 3 today