Internship Trainee on Employment/Labour and Cybersecurity
Trainee on Employment/Labour and Cybersecurity
The European Banking Federation (EBF) is seeking to recruit a trainee for its Retail, Legal, Economic & Social Policy Department.
The trainee will mainly support the EBF on employment/labour law issues and will work in a context of an EU project call for proposal introduced by the four EU banking social partners. The trainee will also support the EBF on cybersecurity issues.
A non-exhaustive list of responsibilities includes:
- data analysis (sorting, extracting meaning from data, interpretation of results);
- research on specific issues/questions related to employment/labour law and cybersecurity/cybercrime;
- writing succinctly and informatively.
The successful candidate will have:
- an academic background in law; knowledge of EU Affairs an asset;
- English mother tongue level (excellent command of oral and written English);
- good writing skills;
- good communications and team working skills;
- strong organisational skills and ability to take initiatives.
How to Applyhttp://www.ebf-fbe.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/EBF-2016-Trainee-Employment-Labour-Law-and-Cybersecurity.pdf
376 total views, 1 today